The Autocar awards return on the 15 May 2018 at the Silverstone Wing
Welcome to the annual Autocar Awards, where once again we will be recognising the industry’s most significant cars and high achievers. More than 250 top-level, influential individuals from major car manufacturers from the UK and around the world will be in attendance...
This prestigious event will once again be held in the impressive Silverstone Wing to celebrate the cars that have achieved a coveted Autocar five-star road test verdict over the past 12 months.
Other accolades on the night will include the best driver’s car, readers’ champion, used car hero, design, engineering and motorsport heroes and the greatest innovation of the year, not to mention the revered Issigonis Trophy and Sturmey Award.
The winner of the Issigonis Trophy will be the person who has made the most outstanding contribution to the automotive industry over the past year, while the Sturmey Award will celebrate innovation and excellence in the motoring industry. In addition, the UK’s outstanding car company leaders and the most significant game-changing cars will be heralded.
There is no other event for the motor industry with the same standing or respect as the Autocar Awards. Attending last year’s event were high-ranking representatives from the likes of Ariel, Aston Martin, Audi, Citroën, Ferrari, Ford, Hyundai, Peugeot, Mazda, McLaren, and Renault witnessed the honouring of the best cars and talent that the automotive industry has to offer.
PRESTIGE THROUGH PARTNERSHIP
As a sponsor you will be clearly aligned with the most authoritative and trusted brand in motoring, providing you access to an extensive top-level, influential audience from major car manufacturers from the UK and around the world. Partners of the Autocar Awards take advantage of a comprehensive range of benefits which include:
- An opportunity to demonstrate your company’s commitment to excellence within the automotive industry.
- Brand positioning alongside the most successful car manufacturers and association to an extensive PR initiative.
- High-profile networking with the most influential decision makers in the automotive industry.
- Extensive brand association to the awards multi- channel promotion campaign.
- An integrated marketing approach combining brand awareness, hospitality, PR, networking, and advertising.
To be involved please contact: Georgia Coles, Business Development Director, + 44 7788 229 304